The holidays are that time of year where Caramel Corn is a very popular treat. Many people buy the huge tins of popcorn and share with friends and family for days on end. Who doesn’t enjoy that sweet, salty taste that Caramel Corn has to offer? The only thing that could make it any more delicious is adding a little cannabis.
What You Need:
- 2 baking sheets, lined with foil and greased
- small sauce pan
- 12 cups popcorn, popped (about 3 microwaved bags)
- ½ cup CannaButter
- 1 cup light brown sugar, packed
- ¼ cup Cannabis Corn Syrup
- 2 tablespoons water, distilled
- ½ tablespoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon baking soda
- ½ teaspoon vanilla extract
What You Do:
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees.
- Spread popcorn out onto prepared baking sheets and set aside.
- Combine your cannabutter, brown sugar, Cannabis Corn Syrup, water and salt. Put in saucepan and set to medium high heat.
- Bring to a boil while stirring constantly for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from heat when the mixture begins to boil and stir in baking soda and vanilla extract.
- Pour the caramel over your popcorn on your baking sheets. Make sure all kernels are covered with the mixture.
- Bake popcorn for about 15 to 20 minutes while mixing it every 5.
- Take caramel corn out of oven and let cool. That’s it!
People who have made this also love our…