Who doesn’t love some warm delicious caramel?! Whether you drizzle it over a bowl of ice-cream or add it to your morning late, we think caramel makes everything better. This cannabis infused caramel sauce is sure to delight your tastebuds!
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- ½ cup granulated sugar
- ¾ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup cannabutter
- ½ cup water, distilled
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- ½ tablespoon vanilla extract
- Combine the brown sugar, granulated sugar, heavy cream, cannabutter, water and salt together in saucepan over medium heat.
- Gently whisk for about 7-8 minutes, or until sauce starts to thicken. You’ll want to be very careful not to burn your sauce so don’t walk away. Adjust heat as necessary.
- Add the vanilla and continue to heat for another minute or two.
- Remove the saucepan from the heat and allow it to cool for 5 minutes.
- You can then use the sauce or store it in an air tight container.
- This is one recipe you’ll want to keep refrigerated and use when needed.
As with all edibles, remember to go slow. You can always eat more.