French toast is one of our favorites for Sunday breakfast and this recipe actually lets you make cannabis french toast. You’ll take thick slices of bread, soak them in a mixture of beaten eggs with milk, vanilla, and cinnamon, before cooking them in a frying pan, and serving them with Canna butter and maple syrup. This recipe puts a whole new spin on Sunday Funday.
- 1/4 of stick of
- 6-8 thick slices of 2-day-old bread (better if slightly stale). We love to use an Italian bread.
- 1 1/2 teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1/2 cup milk
- 3/4 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 eggs
- Maple Syrup
1. Crack the eggs into a mixing bowl and whisk them together.
2. Add milk, vanilla, and cinnamon and mix them in the eggs until everything is nice and mixed together.
3. Place a non stick skillet on a burner of your choice and turn it on to medium.
4. Quickly submerge your bread in the mixture then put into pre-heated skillet.
5. Cook for about 2 minutes per side. The bread should be golden brown
6. Add a bit of canna butter to you french toast. The more butter you add the more kick your breakfast will have.