Bite-sized delicious, medicated double chocolate cookies! This year give the gift of something delicious and fun to that amazing momma in your life!
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cold, Cannabutter, cubed
- 1¼ cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- ½ cup dark cocoa powder
- 2¼ cups all-purpose flour
- ¼ tsp. coarse salt
- 1 tsp. baking powder
- 2½ cups semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 350˚ F.
- Mix together butter and sugar on medium-high speed until light and fluffy, 2-3 minutes.
- Blend in the eggs one at a time. Mix in the cocoa powder until blended. Add flour, salt and baking powder to the bowl and mix on low speed. Mix in the chocolate chips with a spatula.
- Knead briefly by hand to be sure the ingredients are well combined.
- Divide the dough into small 1 inch balls (small bit size pieces). Roll each portion of dough into a ball and flatten slightly. Place on the prepared baking sheets, a few inches apart.
- Bake 8-12 minutes. Let cool on the baking sheets 5-10 minutes, ENJOY!
- Eat one cookie, and wait an hour before eating another one. Learn more about enjoying edibles here!
Also, find great deals at dispensaries near you!