Many people use e-cigs to vape marijuana. These devices use rechargeable batteries. While rechargeable batteries last much longer than traditional disposable batteries, they do have a shelf life. While they are not expensive to replace, there are things you can do to get the most out of your electronic cigarette battery. Follow these simple tips to make your battery last as long as possible.
- Regular use: Use your battery frequently. This allows for energy to flow through it more easily. If you have several batteries, rotate their use in your e-cig so that they all get some time functioning.
- Environment: Keep batteries out of direct sunlight and away from heat sources. It may be common sense, but avoid getting your battery wet. Batteries and water do not mix well.
- Recharge frequently: Recharge your battery before it is completely drained. This will improve its lifespan significantly. As soon as you notice it is losing power, go ahead and charge it. Do not wait until it is completely dead.
- Charge before storing: Batteries should be at least 50% charged before you store them. A full charge is optimal. This requires it to do less work upon its next use. Less work equals a longer lifespan.
- Remove battery when charged: Once your battery is fully charged, remove it from the charger. Do not leave it sitting fully charged connected to a charger for extended periods of time. This can be difficult when you charge batteries overnight.
- Cleaning: Keep your e-cig clean. Most importantly, the threads and contacts should be frequently cleaned. Rubbing alcohol is a great cleaner for these items.
Following these easy instructions can dramatically increase the life of your electronic cigarette battery.
Find the best deals and dispensaries here.
Check these stories out: