Try this delicious twist on an Apple Crisp by making it with cannabis. We call it an Apple Canna-Crisp! Using thinly sliced Granny Smith apples with a crispy brown sugar glaze and oatmeal crumb topping, you’re sure to love this one. Oh and did we mention it’s gluten free too?
- 4 cups green apples
- 1 cup gluten free rolled oats
- 1/2 cup almond meal
- 1/2 cup roughly chopped walnuts or almonds
- 1/4 cup packed light brown sugar
- pinch sea salt
- 4 Tbsp cold cannabutter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees and butter and grease a baking dish.
- Add apples directly to the dish as you chop it and spread until flat.
- Add other ingredients to a mixing bowl and mix until all of the butter is evenly distributed.
- Evenly spread the mixture over the apples
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until the fruit is bubbling and the top is crisp and golden.
Relax and enjoy!