If you’ve already made our basic weed tea recipe and are looking to spice up your hot beverage mix, we’ve got the answer for you! Our Chai-ijuana Latte is an awesome alternative to traditional teas. This soothing spiced Indian drink is a potent, warm, milky beverage that is simply out of this world!
- 1/2 gram marijuana buds (this tea will be very strong! If this is your first time or you want a more mild effect, can cut this down to a 1/4 gram).
- 1/2 teaspoon butter
- 1 chai tea bag
- 1 cup whole milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- Grind the marijuana buds. Separate out the stems and seeds.
- In a blender, mix the marijuana, milk, butter and vanilla until completely smooth.
- Let the mixture rest for an hour. This gives the flavors a chance to meld
- Add the water and simmer the mixture for 30 minutes making sure it does boil.
- Remove it from heat and add the chai teabag. Steep for five minutes.
- Strain the mixture through a fine-mesh strainer (or cheesecloth).
- Pour the tea into a mug and enjoy!
Keep in mind with any other edible, you want to take it slow. The effect depends on many things including your tolerance and body weight as well as the strength of the marijuana you used.
Drink up! Other marijuana infused beverages: