Looking to make your own delicious pot brownies? If so this recipe for our Classic Homemade Weed Brownies is for you. They’re chocolate and delicious! Try them out and let us know what you think!
- 4 (1 ounce) Baker’s Unsweetened Baking Chocolate Bar
- 3/4 cup cannabutter
- 2 cups white sugar
- 3 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped walnuts (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Grease a 13 x 9 inch pan with non stick spray.
- Microwave chocolate and cannabutter in large bowl on high for 2 minutes or until butter is melted.
- Stir until chocolate is melted. Stir in sugar. Mix in eggs and vanilla. Stir in flour and nuts.
- Spread in greased pan.
- Bake for 35 minutes or until you insert a toothpick in the middle and it comes out clean.
- Enjoy responsibly!
While you’re here don’t forget to look for Smokin’ Deals at dispensaries near you!
Now that you’ve made the classic, try something new: