Who doesn’t love a chocolate chip cookie? Those crisp edges and chewy middles are simply delicious! With this easy recipe, you can make a favorite snack into a cannabis cookie that you’ll be able to enjoy in no time! A word of caution, this may become your new favorite chocolate chip cannabis cookie recipe. They’re so good it’s hard to only eat one, but remember they’re cannabis cookies, so exercise that self control!
- 1 cup cannabutter, softened
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 2 teaspoons hot water
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups semisweet chocolate chips
- Preheat oven to 350°F (175°C).
- Cream together the cannabutter, white sugar, and brown sugar until smooth. Beat in the eggs one at a time and then stir in the vanilla. Dissolve baking soda in hot water. Add to batter along with salt. Stir in flour and chocolate chips.
- Drop by large spoonfuls onto ungreased pans.
- Bake for about 10 minutes in the preheated oven, or until edges are nicely browned.
- Enjoy responsibly!
Keep in mind with any edible, you want to take it slow. The effect depends on many things including your tolerance and body weight as well as the strength of the marijuana you used.
Find great deals on marijuana for your cookies or just to smoke on the Greenito™ website. All you have to do is find the deal you want and buy the certificate online to take into your favorite dispensary! How great is that?
If you enjoyed this recipe you may also enjoy…