Honey is known as a delicious sweetener and for its possible health benefits. It has been used since ancient times for these benefits that range from helping with allergies and infections to assisting in the healing of wounds and burns. Combining it with marijuana is a great way to sweeten up any drink or food while providing an easy way to consume your cannabis.
What you’ll need:
- 5 lb. container honey
- 1 oz. of cannabis. More can always be used to create a more potent product.
If you don’t have cheesecloth, you can simply place the ground cannabis into the honey, and then use a metal strainer to remove it later.
- Grind up all of the cannabis.
- Put the honey in the crock-pot and set it to low.
- Place the ground cannabis in the cheesecloth and secure it with the string.
- Put the cheesecloth bundle into the crock-pot.
- Place the top on the crock-pot and let it simmer for four hours. Stirring after each hour. Note: make sure the honey is simmering and not boiling, as boiling the cannabis will make it ineffective.
- Turn off the crock-pot and wait for the honey to cool.
- Remove the cheesecloth bundle, and squeeze it to remove any extra honey.
- Pour out the honey into containers.
Keep in mind that while delicious, this honey can be potent. It’s best to start with a little and to see how it makes you feel, as you can also add more if desired.
Find deals on your ingredients here.
Still feeling hungry? Readers also enjoyed: