So many recipes call for peanut butter, we were thrilled with this pot peanut butter recipe. From cookies to breads to shakes, our pot peanut butter will be come when you begin to cook with cannabis. It’s easy to scale up this recipe simply use 1/4 cup of peanut butter to 1/2 gram of marijuana
1 cup peanut butter (Almond Butter or Cashew Butter can also be used)
2 grams marijuana from your local dispensary
A mini cupcake pan
1. Preheat your oven to 325 degrees.
2. Remove the seeds and stems from your marijuana and grind it up as finely as possible. A coffee grinder works really well!
3. Combine the peanut butter and your cannabis and mix well using a spoon directly in the pan. Mix 1/4 cup of peanut butter with 0.5g of weed in each cupcake holder if you decided to use a cupcake pan3.
4. Cover the pan with tinfoil and cook for 20 minutes.
5. Remove from the oven and use at once or let cool.
6. Once cooled, you can save the peanut butter for a few months in your refrigerator.