For decades when you asked anyone about a marijuana edible it was the classic pot brownie. It makes sense, they’re easy to make. But, times have changed and so have cannabis culinary creations. The edible world is not what it used to be. People are now much more heath conscious so we’ve discovered this amazing and oh-so-delicious and healthy cannabis granola bars!
Time Required: 1 hour
Yields: 12 Bars
What You Need:
- 9 x 13 baking dish
- 4 ½ cups rolled oats
- 1 cup all-purpose flour
- ¾ cup CannaButter, softened
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- ½ cup honey
- ? cup packed brown sugar
- 2 cups mixture of chocolate chips, dried fruit, and nuts
- Preheat oven to 325 degrees. Lightly grease 9? x 13? inch pan.
- Combine the oats, flour, baking soda, vanilla, CannaButter, honey and brown sugar in a large mixing bowl. Mix well.
- Stir in the 2 cups of assorted chocolate chips, dried fruit, and nuts. Mix everything together well.
- Lightly press mixture into the prepared pan. Bake in preheated oven for 18 to 22 minutes.
- Let cool for 20 minutes then cut into bars. Let bars cool completely in pan before removing or serving.
For Original Recipe Visit: breedbay
Keep cooking! Check these recipes out: