If you’re looking for a tasty high times snack, or if you just want a quick and easy breakfast, these muffins make a great fix for both. You’d be surprised at just how delicious they can be. They made a believer out of me. Make these muffins one of your go to marijuana recipes.
- 2 cups all-purpose flour (I use tapioca flour but any all-purpose flour works)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon salt (I use sea salt)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup (2 sticks) cannabis butter
- 4 eggs
- 1 (15-ounce) can pumpkin puree
- Muffin tray
- Paper liners for muffin cups
- Heat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- In a medium bowl, add the flour, baking soda, baking powder, salt, cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, and allspice. Mix well and set aside.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk the brown sugar, granulated sugar, butter, and eggs.
- Add the dry ingredients to the mixing bowl and mix until smooth.
- Whisk in your pumpkin puree.
- Put the paper liners in your muffin tray. Fill each muffin cup half full of batter.
- Bake for about 20 to 30 minutes. A toothpick inserted into the center of a muffin should come out clean.
- Let your muffins cool for about 10 minutes. Enjoy!
- Try doubling up this recipe so that you’ll have plenty of muffins on hand when you get the munchies. They won’t last for long, so make lots of them.
Keep cookin’! Check these stories out: