As summer approaches, a nice cool treat could be just the thing. In early summer, strawberries are in season, and these chocolate canna-dipped strawberry pops are the perfect treat for your next backyard barbecue – and it’ll make it a bit more fun!
What you’ll need:
Wax lined paper
Straws (Any will do)
Dish for sprinkles
1 ½ cups chocolate chips (dark, milk, or white)
15-20 strawberries with stems
¼ cup sprinkles
- Cut straws in half and insert into the stemmed top strawberry (a knife may be needed to cut a small hole to insert straws more easily).
- Put sprinkles in dish for easy dipping.
- Melt chocolate and Cannabis Coconut Oil in a microwave safe bowl, stirring every 15-20 seconds (depending on wattage) to avoid burning.
- One at a time, dip bottom half of strawberries into melted chocolate. Allow excess chocolate to drip back into bowl.
- Dip the bottom half of chocolate covered portion into sprinkles.
- Place on wax paper lined baking sheet or plate to dry.
- Chill in fridge for at least 30 minutes before serving.
- If using white chocolate, you could add a few drops of food coloring to make it more fun!
- Use a mixture of chocolates to create a layered effect, allowing each coat to dry before dipping in next coat. If using a mixture, be sure to include the chocolate and Cannabis Coconut Oil recipe for each.
- Serve right out of the freezer for a nice, icy treat.
Keep cooking! Check these recipes out: