Looking for a way to elevate your next get together? Our Mexican marijuana layer dip is a delicious way to add some spice to your next party or get together. Whether you’re watching the game or having a few friends over for a BBQ, this recipe is a delicious treat. Just make sure your guests know that this isn’t your every day 7-layer dip.
- 1/3 cup cannabis olive oil
- 1 package taco seasoning mix
- 1 8 oz package cream cheese, softened
- 16 oz jar salsa
- 1 large avocado chopped
- 1 large tomato, chopped
- 1/4 cup cilantro, chopped
- 1 green bell pepper, chopped
- 1 bunch chopped green onions
- 1 small head iceberg lettuce, shredded
- 6 oz sliced black olives
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
1. In a medium bowl, combine the cannabis olive oil, beans and taco mix until blended.
2. Spread in the bottom of a large glass dish.
3. Mix the sour cream and cream cheese together in a small bowl.
4. Then spread as a layer over the beans.
5. Top cream mixture with salsa, bell peppers, green onions, lettuce and tomatoes.
6. Top with cheddar cheese,
7. Garnish with olives, cilantro, and avocado
8. Serve with tortilla chips and enjoy!
Remember, as with all edibles, take it slow. You can always consume more.