Canna banana bread is delicious! It’s moist and packed with banana flavor, which makes it ideal to eat now and save some for later.Don’t worry, even if you’re not good baker, in the cooking sense, you can make great banana bread! Our simple recipe turns out perfectly delicious loaves every time.
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 4 very ripe or even brown and overripe bananas
- 1/4 cup melted cannabutter
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Chocolate chips
- Optional- 1/2 – 1 cup chopped walnuts
1) Preheat oven to 350°.
2) Grease a loaf pan and set aside.
3) Peal the bananas and mash them in large bowl.
4) Melt the cannabutter in a small saucepan.
5) Add all the other ingredients to the banana mixture and stir well.
6) Spread the mixture in the loaf pan.
7) Bake in a buttered loaf pan until a toothpick stuck into the bread comes out clean, 55 to 60 minutes.
8) Cool in the pan about 10 minutes then continue cooling on a wire rack.
9) Slice, serve, and enjoy!
Remember, as with all edibles, take it slowly. Edibles affect different people differently, so wait about 45 minutes between servings. You can always consume more.
Keep baking! Check out these recipes: