While maybe not the best idea for your family Thanksgiving celebration with all your baby cousins, nieces, and nephews, a cannabis-infused, adult-only, Thanksgiving celebration gives everyone another reason to be thankful.
The days are getting shorter and the temperature is dropping with the leaves. This is one of the many signs that Thanksgiving is just around the corner, so it’s time to be prepared!
When it comes to the feast at Thanksgiving, every family seems to have a recipe that’s passed down from generation to generation. In that case, you could add cannabis to any existing recipe with these:
- cannabis cooking oil – Marinate or add to almost any cooked dish
- cannabis olive oil – Add to potatoes or veggies
- cannabis butter – Substitute regular butter with this in cookies and pies
- cannabis honey – Drizzle this on sweet treats or bread
Here are a few other ideas to make your Thanksgiving even greener:
- Everyone knows Thanksgiving isn’t complete with out mashed potatoes, so why not try out these creamy mashed pot-atoes
- Grandma makes a great apple crisp, but she doesn’t know your girlfriend can’t have gluten, so make this GF Apple Canna-Crisp (for another gluten-free option, try these brownies)
- Show off your new bud in this stony mac & cheese
- Check out Greenito’s other recipes for your holiday party planning with cannabis. Get creative and enjoy!
Now you have almost everything you need to enjoy this upcoming Thanksgiving, just add friends, family, and great buds, and it’ll be one to remember.
If you liked that, you may also enjoy: