Looking to make some delicious cannabis culinary creations? We’ve come up with this gluten free weed brownie recipe for our celiac and GF friends. Try it out and let us know what you think. We can’t get enough of them!
- 12 oz chocolate chips
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/2 cup cane sugar
- 3 large eggs (ROOM TEMPERATURE)
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 6 Tbsp cannabutter
- 2 -3 Tbsp regular butter
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Lightly butter (regular butter) an 8×8 square baking pan and then sprinkle about 1 Tablespoon of cocoa powder in it and hit the pan on all sides so it has a nice coating of powder. Set the pan aside.
- In a very small bowl combine the cornstarch, cocoa powder and salt. Set aside.
- In a saucepan over very low heat, slowly melt the cannabutter ~ add chocolate chips and let them melt completely.
- Stir the sugar into the melted chocolate & butter in 3 smaller sections and stir to combine each time.
- Take the pan off the heat and add the vanilla – stir to combine.
- Using a whisk, add the eggs one at a time, whisking after each one.
- Finally, add the mixed cornstarch and cocoa powder to the chocolate and stir.
- Pour into your greased pan and bake it on the middle rack of your oven for 30-35 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
Keep in mind with any edible, you want to take it slow. The effect depends on many things including your tolerance and body weight as well as the strength of the marijuana you used.