Happy Cupcake Lover’s Day! To celebrate, we’d like to share this yummy recipe of cannabis-infused chocolate cupcakes with vanilla icing!
- 1 1/4 cups flour
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder (unsweetened)
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) of Cannabutter
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vinegar (white)
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- Canned Vanilla Frosting
1. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees, and line a cupcake tin.
2. In a large bowl mix together the flour, cocoa powder and salt.
3. Beat the and sugar until fluffy. Add the eggs, 1 at a time, and mix in. Add vanilla extract.
4. Now add the flour mixture and sour cream a bit at a time, and keep blending.
5. In another bowl, combine vinegar and soda, after fizzing stops, add to the batter and mix in.
6. Divide the batter by filling each liner about 3/4 of the ways full.
7. Bake 20 to 25 minutes. Allow to cool.
Enjoy! Remember, it takes 45 minutes for edibles to take effect, so wait it out and eat more if needed.