Happy National Peanut Butter Cookie Day! Celebrate in style with these yummy cannabis-infused peanut butter cookies!
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 1/2 cup regular butter, softened
- 1/2 cup Canna-butter, softened
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 1?2cups flour
- Cream both butters, peanut butter and sugars together.
- Add eggs, one at a time, beating well.
- Add baking soda, powder and vanilla.
- Stir in flour.
- Roll into balls, roll in sugar. Flatten cookies, using a fork, in a criss-cross pattern.
- Bake on un-greased cookie sheet at 350 degrees for 6-7 minutes or adjust to suit your oven and size of cookies!
- Enjoy! Remember edibles take about 45 minutes to kick in, so eat one and wait before having another.