Fall is officially here so, yes, that means its now the season for delicious pumpkin deserts. A fun way to enjoy the holidays: Pumpkin Pot Bread!
Its moist, spicy, and sweet and packs a nice buzz of happiness. Follow this very easy recipe and you can enjoy a treat that not only tastes amazing but is actually good for you, body and soul.
1 and 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup brown sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
2 teaspoons pumpkin pie spice (or plain cinnamon is fine)
1 cup pureed pumpkin (can or fresh)
½ cup canna oil
¼ cup orange juice
½ cup chopped walnuts
½ cup raisins (or chocolate chips if you prefer)
1. Preheat oven to 350°F (180°C)
2. Butter (use canna butter for added buzz) the insides of an 8 x 4 x 3 – inch loaf pan.
3. Mix together all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
4. In another larger bowl, mix together wet ingredients.
5. Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients, mix until fully incorporated.
6. Fold in nuts and raisins and pour mixture into pan.
7. Bake for 45 to 60 minutes. Its done when a toothpick or knife poked into the center comes out clean.
Cool in pan for 10 to 30 minutes (if you can wait that long!) before slicing. Enjoy!
Remember to take it easy while consuming the bread to see how it will affect you as eating marijuana is often more potent than smoking it. Cozy up with a blanket and enjoy the fall!
If you liked this, you may also enjoy: